Peanut & Piglet
Twin Breastfeeding Pillow
The U shaped cushion for your babies to lie on. It has supports at the rear to keep the cushion horizontal and keep your babies in place (with a little cuddle).
The back support sits you comfortably in an upright position. You will find that this is an essential part of tandem feeding twins. The back support also enables your piglets to grow. At about 5 months, it can be turned side ways. This will create support whilst sitting you forward and ensuring your babies are not kicking the sofa back.
Our pillow is made from 100% brushed cotton. It is very soft and comfortable for both mum and babies. It is machine washable and spare covers can also be purchased to ensure your pillow is never out of action.
Not just for twins! Many singleton mums who have had C section deliveries have found the pillow has allowed them to overcome their breastfeeding problems and comfortably feed their Piglet whilst recovering from their operation. It goes without saying that our cushion is perfect for breastfeeding twins after a c section.
Breastfeeding twin mums will find that the pillow supports their babies in the perfect latch position. However, our nursing pillow can also be used to bottle feed babies when required.
Breastfeeding twins in tandem
- The Piglet Nursing Pillow is perfect for breastfeeding twins. It has been designed to enable the best breastfeeding position possible; for both mother and babies.
- The height of the cushion will ensure your babies achieve the perfect latch position.
- The back support enables you to be supported lean back without disturbing your Piglets feed.
- With unique rear supports the U shape cushion will keep your babies horizontal. Without these your piglets will slide backwards!
How do you breastfeed twins?
Feeding newborn twins is not easy, but it is possible with our cushion, some patience and by not putting pressure on yourself. Remember that fed is best.
- Gather all items required. Water, nipple cream, IPad, biscuits...
- Place your Piglets on opposite sides of the sofa / bed (not too near the edge!).
- Place the back support in position.
- Sit down & get comfortable, leaning against the back support. Bottom right up against the base so you are sitting up straight.
- Place the U shaped cushion closely around you. If you are lucky enough to have a small tummy, turn the back support side ways so that you are leaning on the skinny edge, this will close the gap.
- Now you are set. Pick up and load on your first Piglet into the rugby ball position. This is where the babies feet point towards the sofa back (please see image). Get baby one latched on and drinking. The Piglet Pillow is very stable and so said Piglet won't wobble off easliy.
- Next, pick up Piglet two and get him settled and latched. If Piglet one becomes unlatched during the process, then continue with Piglet 2 and get him settled. Once Piglet 2 is latched then go back and re latch your first Piglet.
- You are now all in place, cuddled, comfortable and tandem breastfeeding.
- Wash at 30 Degrees
- Do not tumble dry
- Low iron
- Do not bleach
- The internal cushion is not washable but can be wiped clean.
- Please do no expose internal cushion to sunlight as discolouration can occur.
- Our Piglet Cushion reaches all EU child safety regulations and furnishing fire safety regulations.
- Our Piglet Pillow is made from hypo-allergenic foam.
Please checkout and click on your destination to discover delivery charges.
We ship to wherever our Piglets and their parents need us! Please contact us if your destination does not appear at checkout for a quotation.
Twin Breastfeeding Pillow
Exactly what I needed to give me good back support and be able to feed both babies with ease.
Have not used it yet as not due for another 5 weeks but the pillow looks very well made and looks like a very good design for feeding twins. Was in my essentials list and heard a lot of good things from friends who used it with their twins so looking forward to use it soon.
Great product for breastfeeding twins, makes life so much easier! Would definitely recommend!
I really hope that it will be excellent for feeding both twins at once. But it must be some simple case for the pillow.